Sign up to be the first to get regular updates on performances.
This production will take place in the 450 seat 4th floor Theater at Crown Center, at 50% reduced capacity with 2 empty seats between each party.
An innovative and powerful presentation of the iconic musical that defined a generation and changed the world. MTH’s concert production presents the full musical score of HAIR while omitting the dialogue, allowing the piece to be absorbed through a contemporary lens to illustrate how timely and relevant the music remains today. Iconography from the late 1960s is blurred with present day imagery to form a powerful portrait of HAIR, Then & Now. The American tribal love rock musical HAIR celebrates the importance of community, finding your tribe, and fighting for what you believe.
As a concert production, there will be no nudity.
Appropriate for ages 17+
• Performers and crew are fully vaccinated
• There is 10 – 14 ft distance between the stage and audience
• Seating for the production will be limited to 50% reduced capacity
• There will be 2 empty seats between each party.
• Kansas City mandates require masks for ALL patrons.
• MTH staff, ushers, and volunteers will be required to wear masks at all performances.
• There will be no intermission to avoid unnecessary crowding
• There will be no touch points like playbills
• The bar will be open and available to view on your mobile device via QR code.
• Multiple hand sanitation stations will be easily accessible and available.
Wednesdays @ 7:30pm
Thursdays @ 2pm & 7:30pm
Fridays @ 7:30pm
Saturdays @ 2pm & 7:30pm
Sundays @ 2pm
70 minutes with no intermission
Francisco Javier Villegas
Mark Ferrell, piano
Tod Barnard, drums
Cindy Egger, guitar
Jacob Roemer, bass
Evangelos Spanos, Keyboard II
Music Directed By
Costume Design By
GEORGIANNA LONDRE BUCHANAN
Lighting Design By
ZAN DE SPELDER
Sound Design By
Stage Management By