Sign up to be the first to get regular updates on performances.
All patrons must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination OR proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the date/time of the scheduled performance to be admitted. Full Covid guidelines HERE.
The legendary love triangle of King Arthur, Guenevere, and Lancelot leaps from the pages of T.H. White’s novel in Lerner and Loewe’s soaring and award-winning musical. This new adaptation uses only 8 actors to tell the tale, dusted off for the stage and revealing endlessly rich musical numbers, accompanied by modern sensibilities, to once again allow audiences to fall into the ever enchanting world of Camelot!
• Performers and crew are fully vaccinated
• There is 10 – 14 ft distance between the stage and audience
• Seating for the production will be limited to 50% reduced capacityy.
• MTH requires masks for ALL patrons.
• MTH staff, ushers, and volunteers will be required to wear masks at all performances.
• There will be no touch points like playbills
• Multiple hand sanitation stations will be easily accessible and available.
Wednesdays @ 7:30pm
Thursdays @ 2pm & 7:30pm
Fridays @ 7:30pm
Saturdays @ 2pm & 7:30pm
Sundays @ 2pm
2 hours with a 15 minute intermission
Lenora Remmert, piano
Dana Woolard Hughlett, cello
Tai-Jung Jackson, percussion
Alla Krolevich, violin
Sonja Richardson, bass
Music Directed By
Stage Management By